- (co-edited with A. Tickell, S. Woolgar and W.H. Rupp) Globalization in Practice. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014, 320pp..
- Forthcoming (with A. Amin) City 2050. Cambridge: Polity Press
- (with A. Amin) Arts of the Political: New Openings for the Left. Durham, NC, Duke University Press, 240pp.
- (co-edited with M. Taylor) The Geography of Multinationals. (Two volumes). Abingdon, Routledge, 754pp.
- (co-edited with S. Elden, T. Barnes, M. Batty, R.J. Bennett, J.A. Peck) Environment and Planning (Sage Library of Urban and Regional Research). (Five volumes). London, Sage, 2800pp.
- (co-edited with P. Quattrone, C. Mclean, F. Puyou) Imagining Organizations: Performative Imagery in Business and Beyond. Abingdon, Routledge, 274pp.
(with P. Glennie) Shaping the Day: A History of Timekeeping in England and Wales, 1300-1800. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 472pp.
- (co-edited with R. Kitchin) International Encyclopedia of Human Geography (Twelve volumes). New York, Elsevier, 8250pp.
Non-Representational Theory: Space, Politics, Affect (International Library of Sociology). London: Routledge, 336pp.
Knowing Capitalism (Theory, Culture and Society). London: Sage, 264pp.
(with M. Featherstone and J. Urry) Automobilities. London: Sage, 288pp.
- (co-edited with S. Whatmore) Cultural Geography (Two Volumes). London: Routledge, 1054pp.
(co-edited with S. Harrison and S. Pile) Patterned Ground: Entanglements of Nature and Culture. London: Reaktion, 312pp.
(co-edited with A. Amin) The Blackwell Cultural Economy Reader. Oxford: Blackwell, 448pp.
- (with A.Amin, D.Massey) Decentring the Nation. A Radical Approach to the Regions. London: Catalyst, 45pp.
(co-edited with K. Anderson, M. Domosh, and S.J. Pile) Handbook of Cultural Geography. London: Sage, 560pp.
(co-edited with J. May) Timespace: Geographies of Temporality. London: Routledge. 323pp.
- (with C. Williams, T. Aldridge, R. Lee, A. Leyshon and J. Tooke) Bridges Into Work? An Evaluation of Local Exchange Trading Schemes. Bristol: Policy Press. 62pp.
(co-edited with S. Pile) City A-Z: Urban Fragments. Routledge: London. 325pp.
- (co-edited with M. Crang) Thinking Space (Critical Geographies). Routledge: London. 384pp.
- (with A. Amin, D. Massey) Cities for the Many Not the Few. Bristol: Policy Press. 48pp.
(with D. Miller, P. Jackson, B. Holbrook, M. Rowlands). Shopping, Place and Identity. Routledge: London, 214pp.
- (with A. Leyshon) Money/Space: Geographies of Monetary Transformation. International Library of Sociology Series. Routledge: London. 404pp.
Spatial Formations (Theory, Culture and Society). Sage: London, 367pp.
(co-edited with A. Cliff, P. Gould, A.G. Hoare) Diffusing Geography: Essays for Peter Haggett. Blackwell: Oxford, 414pp.
- (co-edited with S. Pile) Mapping the Subject: Geographies of Cultural Transformation. Routledge: London, 432pp.